Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Inspiring Finds of the Week - 2

Welcome to the second installment of the Inspiring Finds of the Week,
which is a collection of projects found all over Blogland that are just plain fabulous.

I've been wanting to do some subway art using the names of places we've lived
and I absolutely LOVE this version from House of Smiths.

Aren't these stairs the coolest!? 

A great tutorial at Homework on making the cutest little spools using branch cuttings.

 I love everything about this bedroom, but better yet...
Home by Heidi shows you how to make the perfect bed!

 A great Land of Nod knock-off that would look adorable in the kids' bathroom from

 A very beachy chevron striped rug tutorial {using paint!} from

This image wasn't found in Blogland {it's from Pottery Barn} but that bedding totally has me drooling! 

If you have any inspiring projects or saw a project in blogland is just fabulous,
email it to me at 
meadowlakecottage@yahoo.com
and it may just end up in next week's edition of the 
Inspiring Finds of the Week!
 P.S. Don't forget "The After Party" is this Thursday 
{and the first Thursday of every month!}.
I hope you join us and link up one of your best Before and After projects!

2 comments:

  1. These are all great. Thanks for sharing! Even more to bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing my painted rug! Love your site! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Drop me a line so that I know you were here!