Monday, February 28, 2011

You're Invited: The AFTER Party

You are invited to the first ever linky party at 3 Meadow Lake Cottage!

I'm a lover of all DIY BEFORE AFTER projects 
so that's why I decided to host
so we can all show-off our transformations  
and be inspired by others' creative projects.

The party will be held Thursday, March 3 {that's in 3 days!}
and the first Thursday of each month hereafter.

Examples of posts {past or present} that you may link up:

Room Transformations

Virtual Makeovers

Furniture Rehab

Trash to Treasure

You are welcome to link up any project 
that shows how you transformed the ugly into the beautiful!

Hope to see you there!!!


P.S. I'm a little nervous about hosting my first linky party...I don't want to be the dorky girl who throws a party and no one shows up :) 
So PLEASE join me on Thursday!

3 comments:

  1. I'll be joining!! :-) I've been meaning to get some recent DIY projects up onto my blog, and this is the perfect way of doing it :-)...thanks for hosting such a fun link-up!
    Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! I just found your blog, and I love your beachy style. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI!! Stopping in from the Circle of Bliss to introduce myself. Exicted to follow you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by! Drop me a line so that I know you were here!