Come Junk With Us is sponsoring
Ruffles and Rust {a vintage market to inspire}
this Friday and Saturday
at the Evergreen State Fairgrounds in Monroe, WA.
That's only 10 minutes from my house - WU HOO!
From what I gather, it's an antique & craft show meant just for us junk lovers.
I'm looking forward to gathering inspiration, meeting other bloggers and making some new local junkin' friends!
Here's a coupon for $3.00 off admission for those of you who are interested....
Hope to see you there!!!
~Erin~


Oh...how fun would this be? Love love love this..why does Louisville NOT do something of this fabulousness? I want to hear all about it.
ReplyDeleteCheers~
e
I am in love with your blog! I wish I could join you in Monroe! We are up in Abbotsford BC but we have property in Yelm. Wish I was down there now! Have fun! I am now a follower and am enamored with your site! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteBecky :)
I am so bummed I just found your blog so I missed this. sad. I hope they have another soon.
ReplyDelete