First of all, let me say that I was shocked by the number of amazing "Before & After" projects that were linked up to the first "After Party"!
Honestly I was only expecting a handful of participants,
so I was very pleasantly surprised to see 27 awesome people linked up!
So THANK YOU for making it a smashing success :)
There were so many great makeover projects that it's hard to pick the highlights,
but here are a few that made my jaw drop they were so amazing...
Beth {Beach Cottage in the Desert} & her husband have been hard at work
transforming their home into the cutest cottage.
Isn't their kitchen makeover amazing!?
I especially LOVE the pantry they built.
Ann Marie {Twice Lovely} turned a $15 dresser into a piece of artwork.
I'm dying to find a piece of furniture that I can put chevron stripes on like that.
So cute!
My friend Emily {Cam and Emily} and her man have been building up some sweat equity
and adding some character to their first house.
Their family room/dining room makeover is gorgeous, especially those dark wood floors!
Andrea {Oak Ridge Revival} got creative with a $15 thrift store mirror
and turned it into a super cute way to display pictures and such.
How clever!
Lindsay {Country Girl Home} put two separate pieces together
{the dresser and hutch just happened to fit together perfectly!}
and gave them a fabulous makeover.
I love the chicken wire she used to cover the doors - great idea!
How lucky was Tracie {Tale of Many Cities} to find this storage cubby in her own garage!?
A little sanding, some paint and accessorizing and it looks great in her made-over office!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks again to everyone who linked up!
I'm looking forward to seeing many more fabulous BEFORE & AFTER projects
at the next After Party, which will be held the first Thursday of April {April 7th}.
Hope to see you there!







It is always fantastic, what is possible with imagination and good will. Clearly, it is easy to go into a store and buy something. But much more fun is coming by do-it-yourself. And each project is unique ;)
ReplyDeleteTine
the hutch was my favorite!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Erin! I love before and after party! I'm already for this week's!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
thanks so much for the kudos & feature! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the feature. Loving your blog and the party!
ReplyDeleteThanks for featuring our kitchen makeover Erin!! I didn't even realize that you had, as I have been so busy lately that I haven't had much time for blogging.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful day!
Beth.
Erin, Thanks for featuring my hutch it was a surprise to see it on here. I am sooooo excited that I am on your "Blog you Love" list.
ReplyDeleteLindsay