I finally decided on a Fall wreath to replace the one on our front door
Using the fabulous TUTORIAL from Emily at Jones Design Company,
I ended up making a book page wreath.
While it was ultra time consuming and used A LOT of hot glue,
it was pretty easy to make and totally worth the time!
It was pretty inexpensive too - all I had to buy was a wreath form ($5 at Michael's) and an old Thesaurus (.79 cents at Goodwill).
Here's how it turned out...
Isn't it pretty!?
I'm debating whether or not I should keep it on the front door...
I'm worried about it getting ruined outside (even though our front porch is covered)
and I think it would look really pretty hanging in the house somewhere...




I love how your book wreath turned out! I've got this on my list of projects, but I just keep getting sidetracked. I'd love to have a book wreath to put in my reading corner in our master bedroom!
ReplyDeleteSo cute!!!
ReplyDeletei love it! i have mine hanging inside! put i love it on the door!
ReplyDeleteLove this! I made one too & its my fave project to date!
ReplyDeleteSaw your link over at Jones Design Company...this looks awesome! Great job...can't wait to try it myself!
ReplyDeleteKaitlyn @ http://nestdecorator.blogspot.com